If you are a machine embroiderer or longarm quilter, have tons of designs, but are not really into digitizing your own designs, then QE-Pattern Finder is all you need!
A couple of years ago I made up a wish list for an all-rounder standalone catalog program:
- a program that could show all designs on a computer - both embroidery designs and quilting patterns!
- a program that made it easy to sort those designs into categories, creating a catalog.
- I wanted the users to be able to view the resulting catalog on a tablet or on another computer. Therefore "Export as HTML" and "Print Catalog" were added to the wish list.
- The program should allow our users to quickly change / edit a design without the need for (embroidery) digitizing software.
- It should be possible to add text / lettering to an existing design - again without the need for other software.
- The program should also have a batch converter (many of our Art and Stitch customers kept asking for it).
- The program should also be able to show thumbnails of images (e.g. of stitch outs) and vector artwork (e.g. drawings not finished into designs yet).
My wish list went to the developers and they started working on it. The result is our new QE-Pattern Finder catalog program. It took longer than I wanted, mainly because the same developers are working on our Art and Stitch software. So when we are working on a new version of Art and Stitch, the work on QE-Pattern Finder had to be on hold.
But now we are close, really close!
In the past months I have been writing the QE-Pattern Finder User Guide (a Loes' style User Guide of course) and it's almost ready. The program is almost finished too - some fine tuning finishing touches and then we will release it to our beta-testers first and then to the world!
Needless to say that I am excited!
To be continued...
In my next blog I will tell you more about the special Early Bird Pre-Release offer for QE-Pattern Finder. Stay Tuned...